Verified:

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 15:03:26

Each of your allies have plotted against us after we extended our hands in peace. For example, SoF and SoL were on the verge of mending fences until Makinso came back.

LaF had their reasons for hitting you....but again it's not SoF's problem or their fault. I understand your position but there is a way out....but I think it requires more than what you are willing to give. You can't both be leverage for your allies and claim neutrality.

You guys claim you don't want to participate in these bloc politics....but yet you did it to us last set. By hitting SoF instead of LaF, you guys made it about coalition A vs coalition B.

You guys should have joined with PDM, and FSd LaF instead....or stayed at the ready to FS LaF if they joined. Despite being a part of the TiVo tag, TIE didn't enter another coalition war. Take a cue from them.

Now it's really difficult to sell your "Evo wants peace" story to both the leadership and membership of SoF when you have shown that SoF will be judged on the actions of their allies. Our pacts can be broken each set because you guys want to play coalition politics.

I was referring to MD. They stood ready to FS after LaF wiped out Evo.....but then they backed. That's not what a good ally does. If your goal is stand up to the SoF/LaF bloc, your allies need to give it their all instead of allowing you to take the fall.

Edited By: MauricXe on Oct 15th 2013, 15:08:51
Back To Thread
See Original Post