Verified:

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 5:43:42

Originally posted by Makinso:
SOF,

As a general message, we wish to emphasize to you SoF that your grudge mentality is not a warm welcomed mentality, we wish to emphasize this has to end for the longevity of this game and specifically the Alliance server.

But changes starts by reflecting at yourself, so the Sons of Liberty are embracing a philosophy change. Our hearts burn with the desire of blood and war. However we've come to understand that we can not require or demand our fellow Earthers to full fill this desire for us on a 6 sets a year basis. Therefor we are vouching to netting occasionally or fighting arranged wars with tags who wish to fight and to only fight on none arranged terms when deemed completely unavoidable.
o uphold it's philosophy and SOLer code and we will show to do so again.

fluff Makinso! It is generally easy to dislike you/Sol but if you actually try to hold to this then I quite like your approach and I agree with your thoughts on Sof. I have done my best to provoke the conversation along those lines in both Laf and in RD since I have been there to little avail. The current war policies and long term aggression are killing alliances such as Evo/PDM etc and like them or not(I do in the post KJ era), the game is better with them here.

Edited By: locket on Oct 15th 2013, 5:48:43
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit