Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2013, 12:06:24

Originally posted by Hammer:

The person who messaged me said he was attacking him because he RoR'd (that's fair enough) but then went on to say that RR didn't know how to play..used all his turns, spent his stock, never finished above $15 mil, etc....so he was also attacking to teach him a lesson. How does that teach someone how to play?

I do stupid stuff sometimes, too, but attacking me won't turn me into a top 10'ner. If it would, I would dump my defense.
Haha it wasn't me who messaged you but I've said that exact same thing TO HIM. It doesn't matter. He refuses to listen or learn and he went on to topfeed me again (after burning all his turns of course) the very next set. He does need to get beat down to learn his lesson, perhaps. He's the stubbornest dumbest player out there right now. He's the one that told me I'm not "allowed" to hit him back twice for a topfeed as well, that hit me for retaling his ally because "I'm not coordinating, you just popped up on my news," etc etc.

Edited By: blid on Oct 11th 2013, 12:09:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.