Verified:

CandyMan Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 6:44:13

first, i had no idea when he detagged nor when he dropped d. i wouldve probably waited for my full 40 hr before hitting him but yes i would still have farmed him later on had he not dropped d. keep in mind i sacrificed 16 hr worth of stocking turns to grab him. at my production, that was 48 turns x 1m bushels a turn = 48m bushels of stock which is worth over a billion dollars. From the hitting i gained pm regen at the expense of additional stocking turns so the final nw gain isnt as much as you estimate.

regarding the topfeed, it's not my problem if someone chooses to topfeed and pumps d to try to outrun retals. if you were me, what would you do? let him off with land:land given how costly it would've been to retal? you'd be getting as much as you can, especially given that youre going for the win which is what i did.

ershow, if i had it my way we'd all be playing clean. i still think i wouldve edged you out though so i dont feel too bad about accepting aid to get the win. the rightful finish shoulda be me at 1 with 240m finish and you at 2 at your current 230m finish.

Edited By: CandyMan on Oct 6th 2013, 6:50:07
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit