Verified:

CandyMan Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 5:41:41

With respect to the detagged farming, I want to specifically clear something up. So the events occurred as follows:

1. Eugene detags inactive country and broadcasts out to laf members that he is untagged.
2. I find out about a half hour later that he is untagged as I had just woken up and did not know it happened. 30 min by any means is plenty of time for others to act on the detagger, laf or not. If detaggers were intentionally detagged for farming, they wouldve been immediately farmed. In addition, at the time, i was on hour 24 of my 40 hr logout. After doing the calculations, I opted to hit the country, giving up my 16 hr worth of additional stocking turns.

If you look at my country news you'll see that it checks out. So from my perspective, I made an ingame decision based on something out of my control. the said detagger could've been from any alliance and I would've made the same move. For sure, had the detagger been intended for me only, I would definitely have waited for my 40 hr and then detagged him myself to maximize stocking turns and maximize land instead of making this suboptimal move.

removing the eos FA and removing the detagger farming, I calculated myself to finish 230-240m nw by my math. Probably closer to 230 given that I had eaten a nuke. regardless, even after eating the nuke, my finish wouldn't have been altered by that much. You would have to subtract the pm regen from that farming but also would have to add back 16 hr worth of stocking turns to get my pure clean finish.

Clean adjusted I would have beaten ershow by 10-20m. Vic's second place finish would also need to be adjusted. He would've legitly finished probably somewhere in 5-10 rank, somewhere close to Herbs's country.

Edited By: CandyMan on Oct 6th 2013, 6:29:47
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit