Verified:

locket Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 1:21:03

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by iScode:
ummm ok???? now who is twisting words, you claimed I never had a victory as a leader in an alliance, I proved you wrong, I never said I had any influence over the success, how in the hell is that me trying to claim sof's success's as my own???

would love to see how you twist your response this time, especially due to the fact you completely ignored the fact I have had other victories outside of SoF which you know i was responsible for, sure the victories are nothing to gloat about, which is why I don't, its just enjoyable to show how deluded you are, over and over again :).

Ok so I should clarify that you actually had some part in it. You lost a ton of wars because of your actions but I dont see any wins because of them. Mooching off of the biggest war clan in the game isnt exactly an accomplisment. We could put a monkey in as aFA there and when he screwed something up Sof could go kill them.

Oh ok so when imag wars, it was nothing to do with what i did, but when we lost wars it was all my fault... great logic lol.

And I have not made any mistakes as aFA, when i have felt a decision is above me, I sent them higher up, how is that a mistake?

Ershaw: SoL is also an ally of SoF, are you saying I should be for rival and rd killing our allies?

Oh and since you are allied to Sol and Rival/RD then perhaps since you are in the FR department you might pick a path of neutrality.. but hey I guess you can do as you wish if you dont mind slighting one ally over another.

Edited By: locket on Jul 13th 2013, 9:25:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit