Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2013, 2:26:17

that is a wall of text, but i will say that you are right, it sucks that the large clans have to kill most small tags and untags, but if you have played this game over the last few years, most netting clans get fluffed pretty hard by untagged and solo taged suiciders, so they decided to become proactive. its a what came first, the chicken or the egg, and in this case, the suiciders came first.

it is much simpler for a player to contact the large clans for pacts, than is is for the large clans to sit back and wait to be suicided. you seem to expect the larger clans to accept the suiciders instead of doing something about it.

CC has in fact always been goof to small tags and solo tags, as long as a dialog is established, and the builds are not threatening. the started of this thread, instead of ingame messaging or asking for a contact here, missiled CC back after getting farmed, so he was killed. no other clan on the server would of reacted differently to that situation.

what you speak of is a much larger and complicated problem

Edited By: mrford on Jun 26th 2013, 2:29:31
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford