Verified:

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 1:37:55

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by locket:
How are they equal SS? If some PDM guy trades and I trade I will win. If I trade and you tech you will win. Have you not looked at the changes? Are you actually trying to imply it hasnt been nerfed?

50000 $251,046 $151,500 Thats just the difference at 50k acres. The other funny thing about your 500mill exageration is that it is in direct opposition to what another top laffer has claimed a trader can get under the new system.

Also if you look at the top ten in the set that Laf traded the best players still came out on top. There were no traders like Xin's skill that missed the top ten. I believe SG won the set and he isnt an undeserving winner. Everyone there was still the best. Just because the method was different didnt change the fact that the best still got there. And now with the nerf there are other strats that can get there too.

The point is no one good wants to landtrade, the same way no one good wants to all explore. It takes 0 skill, it completely takes away from any aspect of netgaining that is worth while.

I could give a fluff about he actual nw that i take rank 1 with, the matter is taking rank 1 using skill. All landtrading does is increase the numbers while decreasing the amount of skill required to achieve those numbers. Landtrading completely removes any element of skill from the grabbing portion of the game.

I'd say it has more than bottomfeeding either way having done both. And I think some of the top netters would enjoy landtrading sometimes. Why bother stopping those who want to or arguing that they shouldnt? If you play a techer or a trader I guarantee your techer will end up higher.. so are you just mad that someone who is going to lose to you will lose less bad? Come on dude -_-

Your skill will still win a set if you play best. You wont lose to a well played trader unless you dont deserve 1st place anyways!

Edited By: locket on Jun 20th 2013, 1:40:13
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit