Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 1st 2013, 23:29:35

OTH isn't in Monsters. So I have been told before. But sadly he keeps running his mouth to ruin things for Monsters.
You would think if one is for a certain clan he would stop screwing it up for him. Matter a fact cyref has told me before that they really don't like his comments. (not verbatim..but in that matter). So OverTheHill....maybe you should be a bit more respectful, and just drop trying to rally for them. They don't want your comments, and you are doing nothing good.

Nextly Monsters...... the owner of 133 hasn't been in #ee nor has logged into earthempires since. He is known ragequitter, and nextly I seen his ragequit, SOF was actually demoting him. So they are not at fault for his deletion/anger issues. Some people just need a chill pill. :)

I am not sure you will ever get an answer from 133 cyref than what I told you. He was gone last time from the game for about a year I think...when he last raged. Maybe a bit less..but defiantly over 6 months.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 2nd 2013, 0:48:04
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.