Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 0:03:46

Originally posted by Slagpit:
The guy was a retard? Maybe everyone hasn't been playing for ten years. Here's a story for you:

A new player creates a country on the same server as Dragon. He attempts two landgrabs on Dragon's country. Because he's new, he fails both of them. Dragon logs into his country and is filled with rage and hatred because someone dared to double tap him. Dragon then spends the rest of the set attacking and ABing the new player. The new player doesn't understand what he did wrong, deletes his country, and quits the game forever.

Then dragon posts on the boards bragging about how he made another "landpig" quit the game.

What's your problem? Never once have I said that it was my intent let alone brag "to make landpigs leave the game".

Your logic is as weak as your argument. I can easily say that the "landpig" drives otherwise potentially interested players from the game due to excessive farming.

Frankly, for an Admin, you're not exhibiting very intelligent behavior. You should not want ANYONE to leave the game and should find ways to keep people playing.

It's kind of funny though. It has nothing to do with rage or hatred. My best pal in this game is a shameless farmer (ICey).

It has to do with rewarding greedy and bad behavior with pain. If you don't like that, friend, you're an Admin. You can ban me from the game.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 24th 2010, 19:40:01
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit