Whos Yo Daddy NW: 9.2 Land: 30,000

Current:
Fiscal Cliff
NW: $9.5 (-$3.4) / -26%
Land: 11.7k acres (-27.8k acres) / -70%

Whos yo Daddy
NW: $7.3 (-$1.9) / -21%
Land: 9.2k (-20.8k) / - 69%

A fairly close war. Now I'm not one to whine or make excuses (my main excuse is I'm terrible at war as I said from the outset, altho I've learned a bunch I think) but food has been going off the charts while military has tanked this whole war...

The starting point doesn't really matter, the point is I've successfully kicked your ass and taught you a lesson. If not that you're an idiot for your retal policy the lesson is simply that now you know a little bit about war and that you can't fight one.

Anyways, a war doesn't start until a Special Attack or Spy op has taken place. My stats show the current status the moment before it became a war, which is the most suitable starting point in my opinion.

Regardless, you're beat, and you probably won't finish top 150. Market conditions don't make a difference really. Maybe they sped up your collaspe a little bit but... You're half farmer half indy at this point, and you were the one that chose to fight a farmer when military prices sucked and food prices were good at the start of the war.

Maybe before you fight a war next time you shouldn't fight someone who can run circles around you both netting and warring.

Your only legitimate excuse for getting your ass kicked is simply, Im your daddy, and you're my fluff.

Edited By: smlandau84 on Feb 11th 2013, 16:15:10
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit