Verified:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 23rd 2013, 19:08:14

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
of course we are better off than we were 50 years ago, as we have had 50 years worth of economic expansion (as a trend) technological advancement etc. etc.

All of that would have occured regardless of roe vs. wade.

I think what you really want to ask about is the counter factual: would the US be better off today had the Roe vs. Wade decision gone the other way.

Okay. This grinds my gears. You know what he meant to say. Clearly you were able to infer his meaning. But instead of answering his question, you chose to do what? A public service? You wanted to educate him on the error of his wording? To what end? You added nothing meaningful to the conversation. It's like you were showing off to the world that you're smarter than the OP. And really, I'm doing nothing different. I'm not adding anything to the conversation. I really have no reason to be posting this other than to tell you that I think you're wrong and to show off to others that I'm right. Ugh. I hate the internet.

I am an extremely literal person and I answer the questions I am asked, not the questions I think people meant to ask. You start assuming what people meant instead of reading what they said then you run into problems.

His question and its construction was poor, and could have easily be misinterpreted by people. I added plenty to the conversation by pointing that out.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Jan 23rd 2013, 20:54:13. Reason: error
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit