Verified:

maverickmd Game profile

Jan 3rd 2013, 20:56:42

Originally posted by Sov:
Unfortunately Fuji and others in MD keep bringing things back to the pacting out part and using that as a basis of us not wanting to pact. The fact is Rival REFUSED to sign a pact with MD. I cannot make Rival sign a pact if they do not want to, that therefore nullified the ability for everyone to sign pacts. We therefore pursued other pacting options.

The fact is that I approached MD on the 18th of December to finalize a pacting deal between SoF and MD. My only condition was that we were not signing a pact of convenience and that we were actually going to try and build trust and work together in a constructive manner. MD then decided to impose new conditions and clauses on us which made it impossible for us to sign.

You are trying to manipulate public opinion here to depict yourselves as being this peaceful and innocent party being bullied by big bad SoF, well sorry but you are not fooling anyone.

iScode did not leak me the logs of what was going on, he was just honest with me when I came to him concerned with regards to what other MD allies had told me. There were 3 Alliances beforehand who had approached me with logs and concern regarding MD's intentions prior to this set. That makes it 4 MD allies not trusting MD and believing MD to not be peaceful. 4 of your OWN ALLIES not trusting you? Raises eyebrows doesn't it.

So what you're saying is that Rival ruined your netting set and not MD due to their un-willingness to pact? MD has never had a problem with Rival to our knowledge and is not interested in creating a problem. Pacts could have been signed with them as outs and you know it.

Edited By: maverickmd on Jan 3rd 2013, 21:02:35
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit