Verified:

llaar Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 22:51:07

Originally posted by qzjul:
(networth lost of B dead countries in M / networth lost of A dead countries in M)

that term would tend to make it so if a small clan missile killed the T10 at the end of the set, they would dominate

see note about needing to kill 10% of a clan before war score generated

Originally posted by qzjul:
(case when A had first kill then 1 else 1.25 end)

would preempt a co-FS

also, the co-FS, the implication i was thinking of, was a friendly war, forgot to note that that wasn't covered. i was thinking if Clan A got first kill and clan B got first kill within 30 minutes (or hour) of each other, no multiplier would take effect, but even then, in a co-FS the incentive would be to cheat and just wait 30 minutes (or hour), though that would piss off the other side and ruin the intentions of the friendly war

as for a co-FS, clan A and clan B both hitting clan C. if clan A gets first kill, and clan B uses any special attack on C within 24 hours and gets a kill within 72 hours on C then clan A and clan B will both be penalized for taking the FS. it would get complicated with multi clan on multi clan wars of course, which i'm not sure how to explain yet, but this was attempted to be a starting point of a formula of some sort ;)

Edited By: llaar on Jul 7th 2010, 22:53:20
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit