Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 5:27:40

Wouldn't the lack of available land on this server be MORE of an incentive to accept double taps w/o acting like a 5 yr old about it? Or would you prefer this just turned into an all-x server? I mean, with only 100 or so countries, only half of which are grabbable or worth grabbing, the targets are pretty limited, and not hitting the same country 2x in 24 hrs is damn near impossible. I know when I'm grabbing, I'm making 30-40 grabs a day....

And you gotta be kidding me on the whole 3-4 double taps thing...I got grabbed 9 times this set, retalled 5, and ended up with more land than I had before I was hit. I also would have finished top 3 if I had been home to destock my 1.8 billion in cash. Not to mention, that if you get hit 6 times between log-ins, DR's will protect you from losing much land after the first 3 grabs. If you don't wanna get bottom fed, stay off the bottom would be my advice.

If you think anyone else leaving this server is a good idea currently, I'm just gonna go ahead and consider your opinion completely invalid...especially when it's over something so completely childish, it's just ridiculous. Were you not around to see what happened to Tourney server under Jolt/Omac? I can pretty much guarantee you the current developers won't waste their time/efforts to run a server for 40-50 people (which at the current rate of loss, will be 10-12 weeks from now).

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 7th 2010, 5:32:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit