Verified:

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 21:16:47

Take a look on the news on #29, Candyman's country. He grabbed myself and my DEEZNUTS clanmate a total 34 times in a few days. LaF in total grabbed the untagged DEEZNUTS countries 105 times in like 4 days!

As will be stated by LaF Leaders I had every intention of suiciding LaF anyway, thats fine. However the fact is with that amount of grabs on someone you get what you deserve. My suicide went from being an act of hate to a justified act of vengeance! If you grab an untagged that amount of times in such a short period, you quite probably deserve to be suicided. Its happened me even, I have been suicided after grabbing someone a few too many times, its the risk you run.

Candymans response to being AB'ed by me was to approach me and start spouting off threats (note right now that I have been banned from Evolution for suiciding other alliances). He made another threats suggesting he would suicide Evolution (I don't care, they booted me!) and then some less than suggestive and more downright blatant threats saying he would suicide Evolution (again, don't care, do it!!).

My advice to LaF Leadership is stop trying to take the moral high ground (lol...laf and morals!) when you have people like Rockman and one of your leaders even in the form of Candyman making threats.
--------------------
[01:23] <CandyMan[LaF]> either that or I'm gonna quit laf
[01:23] <CandyMan[LaF]> go on vacation for 72 hr
[01:23] <CandyMan[LaF]> come back
[01:23] <CandyMan[LaF]> and have some fun:)
--------------------
[01:27] <CandyMan[LaF]> I'm gonna get anoniem first
--------------------
[01:30] <CandyMan[LaF]> Evo not gonna make avg net
--------------------
[01:33] <CandyMan[LaF]> I used to be one of the neutral folks vs evo
[01:33] <Madrox> btw, thx vic
[01:33] <CandyMan[LaF]> I think I'm gonna be like u KJ
[01:33] <CandyMan[LaF]> have some fun:)

And another LaF Leader in with some threats;

[18:09] <KaiN> just kill evo
[18:09] <h347> ya
[18:09] <h347> im considering it
--------------------
[18:12] <h347> looks like Evo will have to die again
--------------------

Lets clarify here, your member farms the fluff out of 2 untagged countries that then suicide him, and your Leaders are threatening to suicide or kill a different alliance because of this? Who is the petty one here? =) If you want sympathy you gotta try harder loves. By all means kill Evolution, you obviously want to and quite frankly as little as you will believe this, they bootedd me (some credit can go to SoF for that, you shouldd thank them for the suicides!) and I do not care. =)

As I said to h347;

1[18:23] <BattleKJ> nah tbh i felt pretty guilty when i found out it was candyman i AB'ed, hes pretty nice.. i felt very guilty
02[18:24] * TROUTFACEMINGER () Quit (Ping timeout)
[18:24] <h347> well
01[18:24] <BattleKJ> and he's put a lot effort into grabbing and making a good country
[18:24] <h347> you could just stop?
01[18:24] <BattleKJ> =/
[18:24] <h347> well, you're just ABing the biggest countries
[18:24] <h347> who've obviously put in effort
[18:24] <h347> so..
01[18:24] <BattleKJ> im just fluffting you
01[18:24] <BattleKJ> i didnt feel guilty
01[18:24] <BattleKJ> JAJAJAJAJA

JAJAJAJAJAJA

Edited By: BattleKJ on Oct 30th 2012, 21:23:28
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit