Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 24th 2012, 18:22:44

- widthdrawal from iraq ("we shouldn't have left iraq or had a timeline" => "it was good we pulled out -- i would have done it sooner")
- withdrawal from afghanistan ("we shouldn't give timelines" => "we'll be gone by 2014")
-killing bin laden ("we shouldn't move heaven and earth to kill him" => "killing bin laden was an easy decision")

those are just off the top of my head based on what was actually discussed in the debate, but I mean we could talk about his social views, taxing views, lack of math skills, or general lack of substance in any of his policies -- other than sticking to vague talking points.

You can't equate changing your opinion DURING the course of the election based on the audience you're currently pandering too (as Romney has CLEARLY done) to actually making promises, working to get them done, and failing to. I believe Obama at least put an effort in, working with the most toxic congress in the history of the USA (check out the filibuster numbers, eh? Both threats and actual filibusters. It's insane.).

In my outsider opinion, it doesn't make a lick of sense for any American to vote for Mitt Romney unless they are rich or lean so far to the right they fall over.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 24th 2012, 18:27:08
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com