Verified:

de1i Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 22:37:47

Spouting off about how many attacks/much time it took to kill your country and how many hits you managed to get off to me is bragging which is something done out of pride. Especially when none of it is anything to look twice at.

Calling your country a threat and the time frame it was killed in urgent was blatant sarcasm. Get a clue, the only one treating you with any bit of seriousness is yourself. Obviously none of the countries being killed are living long enough to become any sort of threat, so yours is no different than the rest of them.
You were no bigger or smaller than any of the other countries that they have been killing, so when countries are being killed faster than the restarts can so why not add you to the mix. Especially since that is what you obviously wanted to be done.

As far as keeping themselves small to stay in range to hit, why the hell not? Since this wasn't a netting reset and they prepped for war, why not stay small compete amongst each other for most hits/kills. Sure they could try to finish the rest of the reset off gaining, but why bother when you're not going to win?

Edited By: de1i on Jul 1st 2010, 22:38:37
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit