Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 22nd 2012, 14:14:50

Originally posted by cyref:
Originally posted by galleri:

..Lastly I am sure hawk probably logged in the clan site recently. But last he logged into ee or the forums was the 14th of Sept. When I go to advise Scode, I check a few things first....what has been said on AT recently, what has been said in our clan site. If hawk is retired and vetos stuff in monsters.. is he not so informed on what else is going on out there?

Galleri i'm not sure what the official line is, but seems that using your admin access to 'check a few things' for your alliance might be a bit unethical.

I mean, i can understand using your admin access to change your country name within five minutes of creation, i see no conflict of interest there.. and the first login after midnight (+20 acres) at the same time with your safelisted 'other' over and over and over again _could_ look a bit suspicious to an outside observer, well i suppose that could be explained as "a really close relationship, we do everything together!" but using your admin access for researching info for your alliance leader - was that part of the job description?

Almost makes me wonder if, when Pang gave you boxcar admin, your haha comment that you can see who's online in Monsters (even though we're invisible) was more than a joke.
? yes i am 99.9% sure the boxcar thing was a joke but

The bottom line, unless every tag on the server is allowed to have at least one member with admin access to research opponent's members during war, i think this is an issue.

Dear Cyref....read what elves wrote, that information is available to everyone. Nextly I am not an admin. And lastly I don't have perms to alliance. The thing that I can see monsters was silly joke. I cannot see any clans on boxcar except whoever is not invisible. I don't even think admin access could see those online if they were invisible. The only perms I have for boxcar admin is to reset the system, nothing else.
Changing my country name? My country name has never been changed. So I don't know where you are pulling that ..... again refer to the part that I don't have access to alliance perms or mod tools.
martian will be by to confirm....which this has been said over and over again. Good job trying to pull "omg she is mod she can see everything and is cheating with admin perms" card.
Matter a fact, why don't you ask Warster, he is in your clan and is a game mod.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 22nd 2012, 14:25:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.