Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 22nd 2012, 6:08:27

As an addition to this:
I spoke with Servant also who could not give exact reasons on the FS ...
over the course of the set I have been given a few different reasons in which one keeps changing to "that really wasn't the reason", then it is again.
So far I have heard:
1.The LadyGrizz Story, which later turns to it is not the reason after all, then it is again (refer to above)
2.One country hit them pretty good.
3.Then it becomes some blindside that iMag FS'd years ago when Soviet was president (I don't think I was even imag at that time it was so long ago) Actually that was earth2025 times which if I remember right, every clan out there claimed to bring over a fresh politics and not carry stuff over. Yes Scode carried over the ladygrizz thing, but that is person to person... not clan to clan.
4.I think my newest favorite is that I threatened him before and I am pretty sure I haven't in which I did ask for logs, but he cannot provide those either. Any good leader/fa keeps logs.
5.Policies?
Lastly I am sure hawk probably logged in the clan site recently. But last he logged into ee or the forums was the 14th of Sept. When I go to advise Scode, I check a few things first....what has been said on AT recently, what has been said in our clan site. If hawk is retired and vetos stuff in monsters.. is he not so informed on what else is going on out there?

Edited By: galleri on Sep 22nd 2012, 6:24:15
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.