Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2012, 14:20:26

Originally posted by smegma:
Tsk tsk. Reading is fundamental.

Go back and read Emerald's post, then go back and read mine.

Here is Emerald: "They were killed because a member informed that they were going to try and hit us with the other suiciders, so we just acted first, proof or not I think it was a bad idea....."

See nothing specific about potentially being a suicider. Killing all-jetters that won't pact is reasonable. All this says is he acted on rumor.

Now go back to mine: "I am trying to decide who has less class. The obvious suiciders or people that would kill on just rumor."

No defending of suiciders here. And no, calling this action classless is not childish name calling. It is an opinion about one specific action, not a broad over-generalization of one's personality, physical traits, or abilities.

Yet, I cannot seem to make a post without you stalking me and insulting me. Are you stalking me? Have I gotten under your skin so much that you dream about me? Are they erotic dreams with me fisting you and massaging your prostate gland?

Because, if so, I gotta tell you. I don't even think about you. No loss of sleep what-so-ever. Just a meaningless fleck of fly fluff. And yes, that is an childish insult to return the favor.

Edited By: smegma on Sep 5th 2012, 14:23:56
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit