Verified:

deepcode Game profile

Aug 15th 2012, 18:14:54

Tournament is the best setting.

The game length isn't too short or too long, and the idea was multiple levels to insulate players of differing skill.

When I started I tried primary and then quickly went to tournament and played in tournament for a while before moving on to the other servers, mainly because of the levels and the one month game.

Trying to keep up with intel/info on 50k players versus those within GDI range in your game level meant it was just easier to grasp game concepts and, quite importantly, progress was very easy to measure just by seeing what game you were in.

Along that same line of thinking, is another concept that I believe really brings you into the game and keep you engaged, which is what tourney and alliance are so good for.

Same country name every reset opens up the players to get engaged with politics; rivalries, vendetta's, allies. You get accustomed to seeing the same names and get to know people and get involved in, at least your game level dealing with the same people over and over again.

Primary is an anonymous server for new people.

Edited By: deepcode on Aug 15th 2012, 18:19:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit