Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 11:49:17

Originally posted by Ivan:

Actually we signed 1 unap who lasted for 4 sets after the ECM war when I ranted about evo running untagged suiciders to get land to their countries so no we didnt sign a number of unaps as usual yer clueless about actual facts anoniem and I wasnt about to break our pacts with you because of the above facts altho in hindsight i should have and just farmed you to the ground.

And there is a huge difference in recruiting in a friendly war and into a hostile war anwyay glad that you posted more proof of how clueless you are and how honorless you are as a leader

Archaic has clearly spent too much time with Dagga, its just sad that he does it as a representative as an FA of PDM

Regarding my thoughts on the TIE/Rival war personally I think both sides made a GREAT war, tie took the fs and was winning initially rival never gave up and brought players back and managed to turn the war around and walk away with the victory imo both clans should be very proud with their performance

why then did you admit to me on irc that you thought the suiciders were from NA? either way as usual you were making baseless accusations with absolutely no founding whatsoever, which seems to be a common theme for you.

you also posted on AT that if somebody else didn't volunteer for the friendly war then you'd pick an alliance out of a hat and fs them. what part of that sounds friendly? why can't an alliance recruit more members in a friendly war? was there some sort of agreement that alliance's couldn't get old veterans back out of retirement for some fun? or are you adverse to recruiting back old players into a game and giving them something to get excited about? all in all i don't think threatening to pick an alliance out of a hat bodes for a friendly war anyway :) though, of course, i understand the hypocrisy - it's ok for your "hostile friends" to recruit, but not for your "friendly enemies".

you could have easily asked an alliance to sit out of the war. it's not as if evo wanted to war (friendly or otherwise) anyway. you only started complaining when you started to lose, which is often the case with you (personally).

yes, i am clueless and thereby possess no honour.

Edited By: anoniem on Jul 29th 2012, 12:28:55
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired