Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 16:01:47

I agree with Twain. Back in the day, ESD won TNW one reset with, like 100 or so countries.

That included the then Bot-i-fied 4000+ country (most were untagged) PANLV tag as well as other bot running tags. Circumstances had all the major clans (in terms of membership) at or finishing up wars at the end of the reset. Everything just lined up right for a small ass clan to win TNW.

Yes, top to bottom I had some all-star players that round who were off the hook, but under normal circumstances, we would have been way to few in numbers.

Where numbers become relevant is when you're comparing apples to apples and clans that perform at or near the same competitive level.

Nothing against PAN or TKO, but ESD's players are in the same class as the players in those two tags. Moreso now that ESD land trades and is starting to get proficient at it. I this case, I believe size DOES matter.

I'm just saying that if you give ESD say, 48 more countries, we are in a size range that can maybe top the Big Dogs. Unless of until that happens, or PAN and TKO somehow mysteriously forget who to netgain at the elite level, their numbers make it nearly impossible to top them.

That said, there are so many variables to consider every set. Let's say that TKO and PANLV either war each other or both get dec'd on. Size probably won't help them win TNW if the war goes on long enough and if their biggest countries have been killed.

An under-the-radar ESD wins TNW most likely, but what's that really worth? Not much.

ANW isn't EASY to win by any means, but trying to measure overall worth using it alone just won't do. There are differences in the dynamics of clan size to consider among other things.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 14th 2012, 16:08:14
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit