Verified:

WaWa

Jul 3rd 2012, 9:28:34

Flo, we need to have a chat. People wonder why this game is diminishing and it doesn't take a genius to understand. It's high school all over... the bullies pick on the nerds... except in this world the nerds pick on everyone else. I was a peaceful nation... and was attacked several times by these so called clans that say they like to see new players play. Cowards. Nothing but skid marks left after a fat man sits on a toilet for 45 minutes. Dip Skits that think they know the game.... but don't... which is why they have so many idiots running around attacking peaceful nations which in turn suicide... It's math idiots.... attack x amount of peaceful nations you get x amount of suicides. I am one, with you flo. I am now determined to make things right and I hope the administration of this game reads this. I was teaching my younger sister and brothers how to play....when some idiot loud mouth clan decided to hit us... a lot. Now for some reason they don't want to play... go figure. It may not be a lot but you just lost 3 more players admin... now add that to the thousands of untags who wish to play a game but do not wish to be a bunch of yellow bellie cowards. This was my first set back in over 8 years.... and nothing has changed. If the untags unite, we can show these little (private part) wet kids who haven't hit puberty know how things are done next set. Just create a random email account that I can email, and wait for WaWa to tell you the subject header (so you know its me and not these skid marks) we can change things. We will be organized next set.

They only have numbers.... which is why they open their fat pie holes. I have already over 8 players that are tired of these D-bags cleaning themselves over us. Netters, you will be left alone so long as you do not hit us. But we will keep creeping up. As the Americans used the forests to pick apart England, we will mask our ISP's, make it our jungle and we will will appear out of thin air.

Edited By: WaWa on Jul 3rd 2012, 9:49:09
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit