Verified:

Anonymous

May 8th 2012, 19:19:42

Mr. Silver, Don't waste your time with facts, Arsehole will have none of those.
His list is propaganda, just like everything else coming from MD.

As mentioned I don't think being tank botted to the ground for several sets taking advantage of cheating.

I am also near sure that Ronnie was already gone from LaF before it was exposed that he was Yellow, and never tried to hide it anyhow. That I am aware of Ronnie didn't come back to LaF to play but on a few occasions after he was all but retired from Earth, and once after the game moved to EE. In addition I remember multiple times talking with him about what we could do to end him topfeeding LaF. So sides possibly being given warning topfeeds before fluffing LaF up, I don't think that was much of an advantage.

H4 that I am aware of only ever cheated once and was only exposed because he admitted to it on the boards. To be a cheater you have to actually perform an action of cheating... This was also long before EE. He was caught in the second week and booted, so I don't see that as an advantage.

TC is and was dirty, but proof of him cheating before this incident was afaik never found. I looked for it myself during times. It's hard to convince an IA team of cheating with nothing but rumors from haters of an alliance and haters of the specific person.

Hanlong has almost defiantly been as clean as a Head FR could be in the past. Say what you will but I think this shocked most.

PapaFunk - Was completely inactive in LaF from something like 2001 on. I don't remember anytime he was active. The real Shadow left the game in what 2002? maybe 2003? I don't remember any issues with him, nor do I remember any time that he gave LaF anything.

Peanut? The bot runner right? I don't even think he was in LaF and certainly didn't run bots on LaF's behalf. At the time he was active LaF was completely isolated and had no real enemies.

Edited By: Anonymous on May 8th 2012, 19:38:23
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit