Verified:

Forgotten

May 8th 2012, 17:14:16

Some of you might have a sigh of relief, some of you might say it's for the better of LaF anyways.

But I'm done with the game. I'm not quitting because I need to, but because I want to.

I have started a new career, I'm doing well, better than anyone expected for entering this industry. I want to make it work, I want it to work. I'm throwing in 10 hour days like it's nothing, I'd throw in 15 hour days if they let me.

I see potential, and I want to achieve it. Keeping my mind on this game at work, keeping a browser open in case I need to wall, doesn't help my productivity at all. This position has the ability to move up, well up.

When my career settles into a more comfortable position, you bet I will return, not sure if LaF would welcome me and my posts on AT then, but it won't matter, I still love them just the same.

I'm not leaving because of the war, the timing isn't helping, but this has been in my thought since I settled in Mid April in my new career, the numbers at the end of April really pushed me into thinking about it.

=================================================

Consider this as a declaration of independence. I am no longer associated with LaF, every post from hence forth, is my own personal views and thoughts.

To KJ/Anon/Dagga : I'm not being removed from LaF, Goku should be by later to confirm.

And I'll quote Dragonlance here: "AT is more fun than the game!"

Edited By: Forgotten on Feb 25th 2013, 19:00:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
~LaF's Retired Janitor~