Verified:

Son Goku Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 16:28:57

Update from LaF

Effective immediately, Hanlong and TC have been removed from LaF indefinitely.

We're in the process of granting an EE admin access to our site to further show our transparency and lack of complicity in this matter.

We in no way condone the actions of either party and we're working towards moving forward. I don't expect any alliances who were wronged in this matter to feel any better by this announcement. I realize it will take time and good gestures to start mending relations. We're aware you're looking to organize a group of alliances to hit us over these events and we're not going to try to drag any other innocent parties into the war to deal with what we brought upon ourselves.

Effective immediately I'm extending SOL a ceasefire as a gesture of good will to end our current war, once again, I realize this is only a marginal effort and I understand and empathize with how you feel. I left this game in 2006 over cheating and I won't let anything of the sort happen under my watch.

If any admins have anymore information about any involved parties I ask you bring it to my attention immediately so it can be dealt with.

I personally apologize for any wrong doing and any negative effects these actions have had on your alliance.

I recognize we have a long road ahead of us and we plan on earning your trust and your respect once again.

Thank you

Son Goku
Don of La Famiglia

Edited By: Son Goku on May 2nd 2012, 16:38:05
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit