Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 12:52:23

I'm sorry Sifos, but your beliefs are a bit too idealistic for te real world. I have a little different viewpoint.

I will do whatever it takes to protecty wife, my kids, my family, and my property. If you attempt to harm any of those you should expect an appropriate ammount of couture force. It really is that simple.

I'm not running around sealing vigalante justice as you seem to be implying my goal is. K am not trying to dispense justice in responce to a crime. But if in the moment, you pose a threat to those I love, you damn well better believe I will defend them. That is pretty basic, and a complete different ideal than you seem to hold.

Nomfluffing way would I ever stand back and let something happen to my family because of some skewed sense of right and wrong like you seem to have. It is my JOB to protect them in the moment, and let the "law" dispense justice after the fact.

In my personal experience, the best way to donthis "protecting" is to eleminate or incapacitate the threat as quickly as possible, otherwise the situation could escalate in an unfavorable manner. A gun is the best way to do this. It's not like I'm going to dump an entire magazine into the intruder or assailant, and it's also why y shotgun is loaded with a defensive loadout with less lethal sock salt rounds.

Justice isn't the goal, neutralizing the threat as fast as possible is.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 29th 2012, 12:58:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford