Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 16:32:19

case 1

KJ took excerpts of marco's IRC logs from last september. marco says they never posted it anywhere on any site, and i know it was never on LaF's site. i remember reading them but forgot where since it was half a year ago. with the latest clue, i found out it was from my forum messages that marco sent me, and that was the only place it was produced to me outside of the IRC server it was originally from (since from looking back looks like it was on rival's server since the only participants of that chat was Rival people, so Marco sent that to me via a private site message and somehow KJ got them).

case 2

earlier this reset i sent a private message to pang. while i did say "no one outside of LaF heads know this", i never actually pasted this on the LaF forums (as what i'm suspecting what KJ thinks i did, hence why he probably tried to "come out" with these but not the marco logs). it was just shared common knowledge that LaF heads just intuitively know from 1 on 1 private chats (all with different wordings). the only place where that exact text was produced (albeit either KJ edited it, or the guy who gave it to him edited it), was from again an EE private message. pang also verified that he did not share that with anyone NOR did he post it on PDM boards.

conclusion:

i am led to believe KJ read every single one of my private messages with admin help. not like i matter, because there's nothing i wrote there that i need to hide. =)

*grabs popcorn*

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 16th 2012, 16:35:31
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia