Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 10:17:07

sounds like you hold grudges too ;)

when i came back, i signed almost no one. don't feel too special. i wanted a clean slate and not be tied down to the politics of my predecessors and find out the reality of who wants to be nice/mean to LaF myself.

"then had your TTRs attempt to farm evo" is so untrue, when we hit a lot of unpacted alliances equally for land generation since bottomfeeding sucked and there was no land. you guys were all welcome to retal. i think evo was hit the least compared to many other alliances so really you are reaching to distorted reality here ;)

you also quickly forgotten what happened that reset. you were ok to retal on my country, but you did it in 72 hours instead of 48 hours. and when i retaled the landgrab, you guys RoR and it escalated to the point where we finally agreed to L:L it so everyone makes ghosts acres and ends up happy. i found that completely reasonable since everyone won in the end in terms of acres.

2011-02-14 20:59:33 PS Vacationing In Europe (#36) LaF m0m0 h0m0 (#422) EVOosso 2775A (3625A)

2011-02-17 19:55:46 PS Walls of Helmets Burning Crotch (#392) EVOosso Vacationing In Europe (#36) LaF 1899A (2781A)

and things escalated from there. no one said you can't take appropriate retals on my country. you just chose to retal it past the 48 hour retal window, hence why it became a problem. the fact that 100% L:L on both sides (and gaining off ghosts) was the end result was very fair i thought considering you guys screwed up by retaling close to 72 hours after the initial landgrab against our retal policy.

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 13th 2012, 10:19:49
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia