Verified:

gege Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 3:46:57

also ridsect isnt the other person in IBP. i am confused at his english and that of gege. they seem same to me ===>> u can learn my languange if u want to speak clearly. same question for u..

can u kill mine?

are u?

do u?

i know members like you, asing, laki wouldnt condone this actions so i needed to step in to help a person who could use the help. ====> are u afraid that semper will kill u due that u jumped to another clan and start killing semper member? u know what u do is base on ur emotion, on that moment u even dont think that u have any rights to judge me. for old member like Yusuke, he should talk and discuss to his Leader or HIGHER Level Member, and then, because it's YUSUKE, just YUSUKE, u so angry and u start kill ur clan members without asked ur leader first based on ur emotion, even u didnt not reply my message when u start kill my first country. is that what u mean for write those sentences? again, are u afraid for what u have done to ur leader? because u felt guilty and wrong now u are begging for not mercy, not get punished..... in my point of view you know you do the wrong thing, and after that u underestimate ur leader in semper with do some (i called) "yusuact" to me.

every clan have rules, and the Leader is who been given authority to run it. and member of that clan should obey on that rules and of course to the leader. this things not only happend in this game, it's also in RL. Dont u understand Yusuke?

And u are asking others helping u, joining u too kill mine when u are asked other semper member not to attack you? it's you Yusuke? doing like this? are u new playing this game? shamed on u!!

u are crazy dude, forget where u come from belong....

and u still not answer my question for next set, are u brave enough? or u just yusuke that i know, bugs jumper, a man without honour?

ps: everybody know that other attack such as Missele Attack, Spy OP, GS, BR are not allowed for retal.

now u want to kill mine? i will sell all my military to u for u, and u just can easliy kill my DICT, r u satisfied? after that what do you want to do ? are u become a Hero? are u want to back to semper?

Edited By: gege on Mar 3rd 2012, 3:51:33
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit