Verified:

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 22:40:49

Originally posted by dagga:
A couple of suiciders on PDM and pang threatens to shut down the Team server. LOL

He has has made more statements about this then the fact that for the last 4 resets on Alliance, the exact same thing has been happening except on a coalition scale. i.e. wars for no reason apart from tryhing to get players to quit.

The reason for his hypocrisy and inaction? LaF/SOF are the ones doing it.

You are the wrong person to be leading this game. All you do (supposedly) is 'talk' about changes on your 'admin forum'. Less BS, less self interest, less hypocrisy. Do something.

Pang didn't threaten to shut down Team server, a bunch of us have been nagging him non stop about closing that place, and he said PDM as a whole doesn't acknowledge the existence of Team server or the cross server issue.

Nice Spin there Dagga, but you should read about who is posting what, the only one that wants Team server gone is me, Detmer wants to overhaul/replace it, and Pang is listing to us rant in IRC for hours and hours and commented on how most of us want that turd gone.

again I want people to counter my argument of Team server being alliance JR for alliances that can't make it, just close the place up, the FEW FEW players that only play team server (NONE) will only join Alliance server, with an alliance that is full of their friends and in rare cases will only be a new division on said alliances.

Edited By: Chaoswind on Feb 10th 2012, 22:49:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2