Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 8:25:36

religion is a man made tool to answer questions that have no answers. its painfully obvious if you look back through past civilizations belief. whether it be the mono theistic beliefs of the Greeks and their god for every thing, to the myans and their belief that you had to slaughter people to keep the sun rising.

religion is evolving as its dis-proven, as the church tried to suppress science pretty much throughout recorded history. you can not refute this. its a little weird that you can believe so fully in something that is modified every time its conveniently proven wrong.

now i realize that the same can be said for science, but thats to be expected. religion is supposedly absolute, as is "god's power" his intentions, and his plan.

but what do i know. im really apathetic about the issue. i dont really believe in a god, but if im wrong im open to that possibility. i just dont think about it.

s for my profession, id like to think of myself as a scientist....well an engineer anyways.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 3rd 2012, 8:30:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford