Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 7th 2011, 18:08:51

why is it up to PDM to look into whether Sanct's threats have changed?

you put your country ahead of your alliance's wellbeing, Thomas, and you got burned for it. stop trying to spin it like PDM is a super evil alliance who wanted to hit you.

you told us that if we retaled the hits on YOUR country, sanct would escalate the issue to war. we planned to retal, thus, we prepared for war.

like TAN said, you basically made a problem, didn't fix the problem, and are trying to blame your own incompetence on us. if you can't do FA effectively on your phone, don't do FA. if you can't understand your pact terms, don't do FA. if you can't make good when you make a mistake, don't do FA. this issue is 100% your fault from start to finish and blaming it on ANYONE but yourself is a waste of bytes. We don't fault Sanct for anything other than letting you be their mouthpiece.

all i see in all your recent posts (i've been away over the weekend) is a bunch of excuses and if I was a Sanct'er, I'd be super pissed at you for once again allowing your ego to negatively impact your alliance.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 7th 2011, 18:11:54
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com