Verified:

Oceana Game profile

Oct 30th 2011, 20:56:02

While I'm not a great supporter of those 99%, lets face reality even if you don't want to, especially here in the US.
the bottom 50% have became poorer in real income over the past 30 years.... actually the bottome @ 80-85% have.
The 85-@93% have just maintained the standard of living they had 30 years ago in real (inflation adjusted ) terms.

If you belive a Flat tax is fair you are delusional then any of those out there protesting. No bottom 50% has the coast guard doing multi-day/Multi million dollar searches for their sorry asses when they head out to sea and get lost in a storm; and then have one of those lower 50% percentiles jumping out of a safe helicopter into unsafe choppy seas to save their stupid / no F..Kin commensence AS.SES.
No one but the upper 99% have a Seal team risking their life to save their AS.SES of the coast of Somalia fromthe pirates.
And no one but corporate america get entire battle fleets cutting half way acroos oceans to save their sinking ship taking on water.
Do you really think BP fully compensated all them people who were hurt in the GULF .... I know I haven't bought any oil soaked shrimp since then and yes I use to eat shrimp probablay more then once a week before then ( guess I should thank BP for my health benifit and screw the shrimpers) and Have yet to since.

While I fully agreed with lets get SADDAM ( he was a plague on earth) I really didn't think all US citizens need to borrow from their Un-born Grand-children to load Halliburton and numerous other companies asses to screw it away afterwards. But hey what do I know it only took longer then All of WW1 and WW2 to finish not only from an American perspective either.

Oh and Obviously Smedley Butler(ONE of the GREAT MARINES in our History) was just a FOOL, But obviously the Vanderbilts and Morgans were bigger fools when they thought they could buy his ass to over throw the USA.

Sorry but 24 years of being a participant ( I'm retire military) of saving/enacting the interest of large corps and the most wealthy usually neither even actually owned much more then 50% by US wealth I got to agree that the Wall street Protesters atleast have some justification. and the fact that we have really spent @ 10 trillion in the world of banking rescue put on the general US tax payer ( most of whom will never spend a day outside the US except in the military, to do more saving the rich, from their own FU.KED up gambles.)

We the other 99% have already payed the cost; If you make less then 350K per year YOU ARE NOT in that 1% even if you are single.

INHERITANCE TAXES for real what are we at now the first 5 million are TAX FREE and then 35% after that only if it was sudden and they never thought they might die 3 years ealier to do any planning as most could be transferred ifd the palnned 3 years prior without actually transferring the wealth (HEY GUESS WHAT YOU WILL DIE EVENTUALLY, IF YOU DON"T BELIVE THAT THEn I THINk SHOULd Be HIt WITh A LARGe DELIOSIONAL TAX.

Wall Street is so Corrupt it is un-real and to make (as most REpublican are now promoting) zero capital gains, would sell out the country. Lets face it NO realitor/ Builder/ anyone who works Wallstreet would ever Pay TAXES AT ALL.
As it is wallstreeters tops end each are thye arbitrators for each other's salaries. thiose at the top receive multi-hundreds of million dollars no matter how much the LOSE for the companies and they still are3 called Performance bonuses, FOR REAL you almost totally bring the Corporation worth over 100 Billion to worthless and we pay you 1/4 of a billion to fire your worthless/sorry piece of SH.T A.S like Merrill G lynch did but F-CK the Stock Holders (oh are they trhe Owners ....lol they have nop say anymore since the Mutual Funds( wall streeters) control almost all the vote you vote for me to get a billion for losing their shirt , thewn I'll vote for you Being a Total F.CH-UP too.)

Sorry but IF YOU ARE THINK YOU ARE DOING GOOD LOOK at the price of Gold as If you can't Double yoyur INCOME IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS be smart and Count on your money becoming worthless if gold drops in halve then we are still looking at doubling in pricing compared to just the past 5 years.

All those supporting the current BS REPBULICAn agenda (and I have never voted Democrat (actually I have been a Republican Sheriff and a Republican JUDGE); I really do hope you make well over 350K) (700K when you can figure the expected inflation they will create to make that deficit seem manageable again.

Wow logged out at posting is it too long?

Edited By: Oceana on Oct 31st 2011, 11:28:24
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit