Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 14:30:57

you know what, i don't really care anyones history with one another, NBK's, SemperFi's, TKO's, llaar's, Barney the purple dinosaur's, whatever. fact is SemperFi thought their was a potential threat and tried to limit NBK actions against them with a pact, sorry i mean formal agreement. NBK refused because we have already placed a limit on ourselves to prevent us from excessively LGing any one clan. with no other motive than fear of that possible threat they thought up, they FS'd NBK. the one thing they said they wanted to avoid this set, a war that would destroy their chances of netting, and they started it. they have no one to blame for their failure of a netting set except themselves. it just drives me fluffing apefluff when people blame their problems on someone else simply because they exist.

this war is because NBK LG'd Semper. bull... we have grabbed nearly every clan on this server. it is part of the game and we're not the only ones that do it, and Semper is the only 1 to start a war with us over it this set.

this war is because NBK rejected Semper agreement[pact]... bull... your not the only one we have rejected and Semper once again is the only 1 to start a war.

someone pissed in Nightwolf's Wheaties...My God!... take a number bud, someone in every netting clan on this server and a few other servers have "issues" with us, but how many have started a war over it this set?

but you know what, who the fluff cares. we are at war now, game on. i expect SemperFi to fight with everything they have got, and we will do the same. i have no beef with any one person in semperfi. i even like playing with a few of them. i just refuse to accept any reason for their FS on us other than "we were afraid of NBK, so we struck first to gain the advantage" or "we were looking to war with NBK, anyway", because this "We wanted to net, but NBK won't let us" crap is worth about a much as that ass biscuit i left floating in the toilet a few minutes ago.

if i have forgot anything, please let me know... i need something else to rant about... lol

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 19th 2011, 14:33:05
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK