Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 9:31:19

Originally posted by AquaView:
Gun graves you always been a good guy to me. maybe i can clear this up a bit

we wanted to net this set we started to build to net. we had hoped we could come to agreement that both allowed nbk and semperfi to net. that didn't happen so we plan on war for atleast the last week

as netting so we can maybe set top 10 would be very hard if we didn't have some agreement with nbk A) you would grab are very fat countries. B) also netting means to carry lower military so we can compete with pan and tko and other. THAT WOULD LEAVE US OPEN TO FS FROM NBK. C) even if we thought we could net the grabs back and forth would likely mean war anyways.

i talked to demon and diz they took a lot of what i said as threats that was not ment to be so. but again new clan on the block can't go around being fluffs when you talk to a clan that already been very agressive.

so since we could not be assured of a peaceful set we had to plan for war doing so ruin any chance of netting. so short of losing interest in the set and doing nothing well we war to hopeful force agreement for next set. if not we know whats coming and we will be ready

i can understand that aqua, but netters like TKO and PANLV face the same perils as you do. you know we don't pact self-farmers since pan and TKO both do so. as such, we would not pact them. and we would and were LGing them the same as you or any other clan on the server. they have to make the same call to either risk the low def to self-farm or buy up the military to defend themselves. i know i seem to find the best targets in my NW range were 90% always TKO. complete with them, you guys ruined your chance to complete with them when you decided to war us instead of facing the same obstacles they face.

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 19th 2011, 9:34:32. Reason: spell check
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK