Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 8:16:21

Originally posted by Dragon:
The parting of the Red Sea was Old School too. Still epic. ;)

nah, that was old testament. doesn't any ever look in a book anymore

Originally posted by Walding:
Was their confusion? I know it was made very clear that hits from NBK on SemperFi would lead to war. We were not willing to accept your grabs and you were not willing to pact.

It was that simple.

ok, let me see if i have cleared any confusion... you decide to ignore both your own and NBK's retal/LG policies with the statement "We were not willing to accept your grabs", pact out the server, with the exception of NBK [grant it, aside from an official NAP or FDP, we would not accept a pact that ignores our retal/LG policies]. you build 65 commies and 30 dict's, and finally spend 2-3 days spying every country in NBK, just before FSing us, and still you claim that all you wanted to do this set was net? have i missed anything.

don't get me wrong, i do like to war, not to piss in someone's cereal or get revenge or anything petty like that. i just like the the act of warring. netting gets to be too repetitive and boring. i do hope it's a hard fought, challenging battle between us, regardless of who wins. what i don't get and i find a little annoying is how someone who claims to want to net would go to such great lengths to create the conditions for a war, then even FS to start the war. honestly, we never even considered warring SemperFi until we saw the spy op rolling in. and even then we were holding back just to avoid a war.

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 19th 2011, 9:02:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK