Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:05:02

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I have to wonder who would be leading these joint evo-laf warchats. Would it be laf's head of war who has suicided on evo at least three times in the past four months? SS broke the pact because he's a cowardly fluff who pisses in his pants at the thought of a fair fight.

Hanlong: you were $50M NW behind diez, you were topfed once, then you almost beat diez despite these laf clowns claiming that the mass amounts of FA/land/loans didn't even make up for your losses. Does that make any sense at all?

There's no need to even go into the messy details. When you see a group of people lying over and over, it's just easier to assume that they're lying all of the time.

that's cool. i calculated myself to finish around 270-280M before i was hit. if he was going to finish 320M but finished 270M that's not my fault... if that's what you mean by "50M ahead"

i'm 100% sure i know how to calculate my finish since i played pretty much the same type of country for three resets in a row and each time my finished nw was right around the mark of my estimated nw. but sure, we can all believe what you say instead. this isn't even an argument other than your attempt to troll

Edited By: hanlong on Oct 18th 2011, 6:12:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia