Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Sep 26th 2011, 17:47:10

He said he had $3B stock on hand 2 WHOLE days before the end of the set, in EXPRESS and after that, he kept growing. You do the math.

@Rockman, what do you mean if you get topfed, then go to war? If I was to "topfeed" you and you went to war with me you think that would stop me from topfeeding you the next time I choose to want your land? If I topfeed you I win, I get the land, and the self gratitude that I broke you. If you choose to go to war for it, guess what? The turns would would need to play to ruin my set ensures you ruin your set.

By mavs definition of topfeed, he means if I recognize his name and know that he is a good player I should not hit him cos since I already know he is a good player, I should obviously know he will retal.

In my definition of topfeed, it is when a 2000A $2M NW country hits a 10KA $10M country just to mess with them.

I do not believe I topfed mav. I was a 2.4KA $700K dem high on weaps and milstrat, I saw a 7KA $800K theo casher fat as hell and was never hit (How nobody hit him, is beyond me). I hit me gaining about 40% in land sending less that 50% of his defence losing about half of what he lost in the grab. He retalled, lost a whole lot more than I did, and still bounced. And sent me messages crying about how I was the devil out to get him. If that is topfeeding, guess what I ain't going to stop. If I do hit you at some point in the future and you choose to go to war, big whoop, you lose, just for the fact that you deviate from your strategy, you lose. And a few days later, a new round begins.

I will almost always be land tight. I will almost always take more from a country I hit than they would from a retal and vice versa (unless they are indeed a topfeeder).

If I was genuinely a topfeeder, I would be going to town with the fat commies and fat theos every set, and yet I don't.

I hate playing under GDI and almost always go out of my way to avoid joining it. I also know that bottomfeeders will need to adjust their military make up to retal me. And when they do and in the case when I have allied with 133tz, Rob, mdemon, herbs, etc, when they see what I send to grab a bottom feeder and see the retal, they have in the recent past followed up with grabs on the bottomfeeder, and guess what, you lose (You can check my past histories and see how a countries generally just went away after I hit him cos peole see the news and "go get 'em boys").

The reason I like this game is it's a while life out there. You slip up and get crippled, and don't try and recover on time, you are done.

Edited By: crest23 on Sep 26th 2011, 17:52:50
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
The Nigerian Nightmare.