Verified:

maverickmd Game profile

Sep 25th 2011, 21:24:49

Originally posted by blid:
Maverick had been attacked 3 times when he made this thread, he was able to retal ZERO of those hits, and he moans about how these people don't deserve to attack him. When he posted this thread I went and looked, he was a poorly defended fat cow with low networth and high land. I actually don't know why he didn't get attacked more.

Chose not to initially because I had hoped that I wouldnt get hit anymore and had a real shot at first place. Since I saw alot of other top finishers running into alot of problems as well. Again a point that I discussed above several times blid.

And like i said, ive had over 5 mil turrets all round. 6 mil yesterday and 9 mil now. Theres a balance between effective defenses vs income. I understand all of your points that I was too fat. When crest hit me i was low on nw/land, absolutely, but that was really only because of the circumstance for this round (170 per turret initially).

Like i said, 2 of the players had their rounds ruined anyway and didnt require a retal. The third was Whack and bite, and instead of being a fluff and hitting him this morning, I decided to let it go and see how well i could do. (Because I understand the rewards vs return of getting land and stockpiling)

Its ok though. I was hoping to win sometime, and it doesnt look like it will every happen. You are all right, too serious for a text based game thats for sure.

Edited By: maverickmd on Sep 25th 2011, 21:28:32
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit