Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2011, 19:31:23

Wow, the list grows and some of the rants are quite good. It's hard to make things funny when you have so many morons and imbeciles out there just waiting their opporunity to fluff you up. I've noticed that a lot of people aren't thinking about driving when their driving, their thinking of what they are going to be doing when they get where they are going and are not focused on getting there instead.

Especially around the holidays, it gets crazy around the malls. My God, you might interfere with 5 seconds worth of shopping time, GET THE fluff OUT OF MY WAY!

I had a woman dodge between my rig and a dock for Sears once when I was delivering a load of goods to a Sears, and I KNOW that she could see that 53 foot billboard with those flashing lights and beeping beeper backing into that dock, yet she dodged between all the same and then went off on me for being so inconsiderate about MY driving. LOL

She was in a hurry to get to the sears to pick up a new microwave that was due to be there that day. fyi, it was on my truck at the time. LOL

I found this out when I went to the dock office to get my bill of lading signed off on when that same vicious fluff was fluffing at the warehousemen to give her the goddamned microwave before she did unspeakable things to their manager. LOL

I should have pulled out of the dock and let the fluff go home without it again. I was early for the delivery, so I could have just pulled out of the dock and sat in the parking lot for an hour and had dinner, or something while waiting for her to give up and leave. But, I didn't want the manager to have to suffer those unspeakable acts.

Edited By: Cerberus on Sep 13th 2011, 19:36:18
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!