Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2011, 21:43:42

#68 and #69 messaged me 3 minutes apart, and #69 along with #13 hit me with over 20 missiles when I never attacked either of them. So when you say "crying cheater with no evidence," I don't know. Is there any way to get more definitive evidence? It seems/seemed like a legitimate suspicion. Why are we assuming it WASN'T a multi - is there some way to tell that I'm missing out on? And if it WASN'T a multi, what kind of alliance is this? Are you supposed to see that kind of thing in Express?

I also want to say, btw, that's a pretty dogmatic approach to the 1:1 thing. We're talking a guy about half my networth who I can pound into the ground anytime I want. He goes extreme jets and leaves himself completely exposed and manages to get in one shot - one shot that happens to take 1000 more acres than I took from him. "If you don't like it? Expect a fight." Fine with me... I don't like it and am ready to fight someone who does that. Just not their friends with their 20+ missiles. And I wouldn't have started this thread if the one going to town on my country was the one I'd been attacking. It's when I get slammed by random guys I've had no interaction with that I bring it on here.

Edited By: blid on Aug 29th 2011, 21:49:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.