Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2011, 13:47:23

yah I know about GDI now, I'll join it next time. None of those players could have missiled me if I was in GDI because i never touched them. The hurricane took out my power for the last day of the game so it's all irrelevant anyway.

but let's discuss "retaling a retal" because i'd like to talk about this specific scenario.

I hit a guy for 200 acres. 1x tap, nothing exciting. he goes almost all offense and semi-suicides to take 1200 acres from me (2000 after ghost acres). his defense is very low when he does this and i could easily 2x ps him at once even without adding more jets! is it some unwritten rule that he gets a "free pass" for going all offense and taking a ton of acres, just because it's a "retal"? That's the question I have. Wondering if everyone says yes?

So I hit him one time and messaged him that he still gained 1300 acres profit on the transaction. If HE wanted to war over it, that would've been at least understandable. I would have never started a thread about that. And if I was in the GDI like I should've been, it would've been his only option. But instead he gets his buds to dump a billion missiles on me, which is undoubtedly lame, hence the thread.

Edited By: blid on Aug 29th 2011, 13:52:54
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.