Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2011, 4:12:05

I hit #68 once for 200 acres and like 24 hours later (in Express) #68 went 4m jets 2m turrets to hit me back for 1200. Seeing as I had 4m jets at the time of that hit, it seemed stupid to lose 1000 acres in the deal, and I hit a second time to "even it out." Two hits isn't the end of the world but I knew I was asking for it and might get a war... I was ready for that and wouldn't complain if #68 had the guts and decided to go for a war.

But what I didn't expect was 100 missiles from other people who had nothing to do with it - people I never attacked. Maybe because i could've crushed 68... but it certainly seems like some off-server alliance if not a multi. The #68 and #69 thing messaging back to back sure set off alarm bells.

Anyway, it's quite a welcome back after being gone for ~6 years. I canceled all my alliances and am just going to try to stop these folks from finishing too highly now. I mean, that was a lot of missiles. Next round I'll join the GDI.

Edited By: blid on Aug 28th 2011, 4:33:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.