Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 9:30:52

Originally posted by Walding:
why do we keep getting thrown on the badguys side.......

Originally posted by synoder:
cause everyone knows that NBK is always the good guys.

come on now, you know it's true we've always been the good guys... since the dawn of Swirve. nothing need be smoked about it... and anyone who watch movies know the good guys always win in the end.
Originally posted by jagernacht:
I like NBK and Sf ironically I always put SF on the good side because they are working the hardest. 2nd set in... As a netting clan and having to fight to earn a netting set. Harsh. NBK got the FS and thus far that seems teh only difference in an otherwise evenly matched war. I challenge anyone I say NBK is winning outright with how badass SF has been about teh whole thing.

Originally posted by jagernacht:
Sorry about use of teh, phone isn't autocorrecting. Also, I didn't mean to say NBK isn't working hard. Just that they're used to warring whereas SF is new to the server still.

not totally sure, but i think SF picked up a couple of our old war buddies this set and they are as battle hardened as the rest of us. grant it those former NBK can't make up for an entire clan, but they sure as hell know how to fight and like the rest of NBK, they don't know how to quit. where'd that canoe carving canadian run off to.

Edited By: GunGrave on Aug 27th 2011, 9:38:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK