Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2011, 5:07:33

cerb - just move to eastern Europe, nobody gives a damn there - you can smoke in most any restaurant, cafe, toilet, or building you damn well please and nobody will gripe at all.

I smoke of my own accord, and will quit when I want to quit - truth be told, I enjoy smoking and have yet to see any significant impact on my health, although I'm not really a heavy smoker so perhaps that's part of it. My lung capacity is above average, I don't have a smoker's cough, and I can run as far as you'd expect a non-conditioned person in my general health to be able to run. My teeth are a little yellow, but they probably would be from all the coffee I drink anyways. I've successfully quit 2x for more than 2 years at a time, but as I said I actually enjoy smoking most of the time and don't see any reason not to as long as it's not impacting my health.

With that said, I don't smoke around my family at all. If the kids are outside, I walk down the street, if we're in the car I wait for a smoke. It's one thing for me to smoke of my own accord, but it's completely another to expose my family to it when they don't want anything to do with it.

Edited By: NOW3P on Aug 27th 2011, 5:09:55
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit