Verified:

General Earl Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 19:36:15

To everyone who's wondering why I brought this up, (good question):

I was just curious about something that I have a particular point of view on, and wanted to know know what other people's thought's and ideas on the subject were as well.

As it turns out, what some thought was a 'touchy subject' or 'stirring the pot' wasn't that big of a deal after all. It seems more players support admins playing than not, and thats cool. I respect that. As a matter of fact it's even swayed me to think about things a little differently. I'm still not entirely convinced it's a great idea for them to be playing, but on the other hand, there is no real reason they shouldn't. I do trust them (as I said, I am not trying to point any fingers or make baseless accusations).

The people who are pro-admin brought up some really good points, and the people against it are (mostly) for the same reasons as my own. It's nice to see some mods/devs in on the discussion too, you guys made really good points as well.

(PS TY Jager, you pretty much hit the nail on the head, this was not intended to be a flame-fest, and yes it was definitely about the 'possibility' rather than )

Edited By: General Earl on Aug 5th 2011, 19:48:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!