Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 1st 2011, 22:08:13

Thomas:
PDM's randomness and culture of fail is part of it's identity, and I'm certainly excelling at playing in that environment! :p
It's a lot more fun to play to have fun, like PDM does today, but the core of PDM's identity was formed years ago during the TIL days and when ES was cutting-edge hosting.

As far as your identity, that's not meant to be a negative comment, sorry if you took it that way. Sanct obviously has a storied identity. I always thought you guys were starting anew when Collab was formed, but you keep flipping back between Collab and Sanct and not really picking any paths and sticking with it. You worked with LaF for a while when this server started wanting to do a mix of netting/fighting, then when LaF was going through its decline, you decided to work more with SoL and move more towards fighting. Then you guys fought as part of an arranged war, which was absolutely awesome, but that was on the backs of Evo, or at least that's how it came off to me. That victory securely put Evo in the top-tier alliance category (sorry SS), while Collab didn't come off as good. Thomas, you came off great, but Collab as a whole didn't, especially when compared to Evo. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm always left wondering what you guys aspire to be, a charge that is often levied against PDM as well. I'm not looking to get into a quote fight, btw, but I'm happy to have a discussion :p

regardless of all this silliness... I suggest we actually consider netting against each other. It's one of the potentially equal netting contests the game could have right now.

joe2:
they were pretty big grabs pretty late in the set :p
it would certainly be the equivalent of many regular grabs earlier in the set

Edited By: Pang on Aug 1st 2011, 22:44:24
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com